Senior Audit Manager
A wonderful opportunity is available at an innovative CPA firm, which is a client of ours and they are currently looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Audit Manager to join their team.
We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free. Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation, or review engagement.
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year; possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client’s business.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Plans and schedules staff engagements using Firm policies and procedures.
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness.
- Requires minimum five (5) years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagements managed;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a supervisory position;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field of study;
- A current and valid CPA’s license is required.
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and reliability
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.