Senior Mechanical Engineer
An industry-leading architecture, engineering, design and construction firm is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Lynnwood, WA!
- Primary function of this Engineer Level is the complete ability to take any size job from inception through project closeout. This will include understanding and/or developing the project’s scope, fee and schedule. Input into the three activities may be required.
- Performs assignments designed to continue to develop complex professional engineering work knowledge and abilities, requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction and design schedules, cost estimates and level II plans.
- Has working knowledge of computer-aided design drafting to produce designs into routine final drawings, and performs limited CADD operations.
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation.
- Visits construction sites to review, monitor, and report progress and perform other construction administration duties, such as shop drawing review, attending construction site meetings, answering RFI’s, preparing supplemental instructions and proposal requests, writing status reports, etc.
- Assist in preparing design budgets, marketing proposals and cost estimates.
- Assist in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
Proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and Bluebeam
- Trane Trace Load 700
- Model energy codes
- Miscellaneous mechanical system and product selection and sizing software
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- PE License Required.
- Minimum of eight years of experience as an engineer in Mechanical Engineering.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.