Director – Land Surveying
An industry-leading company located in Columbia, Maryland is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Director – Land Surveying to join their team
- Seeking qualified licensed candidates to provide management and oversight to our Land Surveying Division in our Columbia, Maryland office.
- Responsibilities include managing and scheduling all survey field crews, proposal and contract preparation and review, performance of ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, boundary determination and computation, construction stakeout, topographic and hydro surveys,
metes and bounds descriptions.
- Will be responsible for business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance and business plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Minimum Requirements
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Maryland (or ability to apply for reciprocity)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in land and topographic surveying, including crew management and oversight
- Ability to manage/direct field crews
- Prepare proposals and manage survey projects
- Ability to perform in a marketing/business development role
- BS degree in Land Survey or College degree, preferred
- Ability to analyze and process boundary and ALTA surveys and prepare legal descriptions
- Proficiency with RTK GPS and Robotic Total Stations
- Must have proficiency with MicroStation
- Commendable work ethic and commitment to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-motivation
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.