Director – Land Surveying
An industry-leading company located in Columbia, Maryland is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Director – Land Surveying to join their team
- Seeking qualified licensed candidates to provide management and oversight to our Land Surveying Division in our Columbia, Maryland office.
- Responsibilities include managing and scheduling all survey field crews, proposal and contract preparation and review, performance of ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, boundary determination and computation, construction stakeout, topographic and hydro surveys,
metes and bounds descriptions.
- Will be responsible for business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance and business plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Minimum Requirements
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Maryland (or ability to apply for reciprocity)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in land and topographic surveying, including crew management and oversight
- Ability to manage/direct field crews
- Prepare proposals and manage survey projects
- Ability to perform in a marketing/business development role
- BS degree in Land Survey or College degree, preferred
- Ability to analyze and process boundary and ALTA surveys and prepare legal descriptions
- Proficiency with RTK GPS and Robotic Total Stations
- Must have proficiency with MicroStation
- Commendable work ethic and commitment to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-motivation
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.