Senior Survey CAD Technician
An industry-leading company located in Beltsville, Maryland is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Survey CAD Technician to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs high-level professional surveying work in the preparation of boundary, control, topographic, land, construction stake-out, finals and other surveys under the direction of a licensed surveyor
- Experience includes a thorough knowledge of ALTA Land Title Surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, and residential and commercial construction stakeout procedures and practices.
- Perform horizontal computations for boundary surveys and analyses of field location and record information to determine property lines.
- Draft final house location surveys from survey crew field notes and personal field measurements of building improvements.
- Check record plates for completeness and accuracy before submitting them for review.
- Computes horizontal positions of plan buildings, streets, curbs, etc. for stake-outs.
- Perform research and gather data for new and ongoing projects
- Ability to perform a variety of complex computations for the traverse, record plats, boundary surveys, construction stake-outs, horizontal control, etc.
- Prepare construction staking data for field crews using construction plan sets
- Create points, centerlines and profiles for construction staking
- Process and interpret survey data collected in the field
- Effective oral and written communication with all levels of company management and fellow employees.
- Maintain and organize digital and paper survey records
- Collaborate with planners, project managers and engineers regarding projects
- Interact daily will field crews and provide direction and support for ongoing projects
- Minimum of 5 years of survey CAD experience.
- Must be proficient with Carlson. AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of construction stakeout and cut sheets, boundary, ALTA and topographic surveys and preparation of plats.
Education & Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.