Civil Project Engineer (PE)
An industry-leading company located in Memphis, TN is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Engineer (PE) to join their team.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders and external clients to define project scope, this includes setting and managing client expectations, developing a detailed project plan, defining scope of projects, and assigning team members to specific tasks.
- Assemble, manage, and lead a team capable of meeting or exceeding client expectations for their vision. This includes providing the team with guidance, training or coaching to set them up for success.
- Effectively communicate project goals, risks and requirements with clients and project team.
- Monitor project progress and set deadlines to ensure they are completed as outlined in the scope, schedule, budget, and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with new and existing clients, as well as actively participate in business development activities to win work for your team and grow market share and client networking.
- Support Market Leads in meeting KPI goals.
Professional Engineer Responsibilities
- Perform engineering analysis and/or design for sanitary sewer utilities or treatment, including wastewater facilities and lift stations
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Studies, including analyzing flow data, reviewing inspection data, hydraulic modeling and preparing rehabilitation recommendations and plans
- Support and track progress of field inspection activities including flow monitoring, CCTV/cleaning, utility access hole inspections, and smoke testing
- May also perform engineering analysis or design for water utilities, treatment facilities and pump stations; stormwater infrastructure condition assessment, detention and sustainable solutions/ site development/ municipal roads, sidewalks, and trails
- Could contribute to design, analysis, and engineering of commercial, residential, or mixed-use civil site design, roadways, sidewalks, and trails
- Create job specifications and contract documents for bidding purposes
- Calculation of quantities and construction cost estimating
- Use experience and skills to provide deliverables as outlined in project scope, within budget and on schedule
- Complete environmental permit process as required
- Lead project team in quality control process
Education, Licensing, Certification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer certification required
- 3-8 years of experience
- Proficient in MicroStation, Open Roads and/or Civil 3D
- Working knowledge of design standards, including AASHTO, MUTCD, WEG, APWA and AWWA
- Knowledge of client standards, including state, local and other municipalities
- Knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.