We’re looking for an experienced MEP Engineer to join our team of professionals. The MEP engineer will be responsible for designing and overseeing the construction of buildings, industrial plants, or other structures. They will work with a wide range of materials and equipment to ensure that everything is built according to code and by industry standards.
- Review plans and specifications according to the plan.
- Oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers.
- MEP Engineer has to prepare plans, details, specifications and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- Provide technical advice to the staff designer, supervisor, inspector, and contracting service provider regarding the installation and maintenance of the MEP System.
- MEP System has to analyze Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- Identify problems in the design, planning, management and delivering multiple projects.
- Plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer knows MS Office, AutoCAD, and Construction Project management software.
- Prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is required
- Proficient working knowledge of Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards
- Experience must include using software (such as REVIT, AutoCAD, Trane Trace, IES, MS etc.
- Passionate about innovative systems and designs
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to lead multiple-discipline project teams
Locations: Virginia, New Jersey, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Idaho, Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, New York, Florida and Michigan.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.