Project Engineer (PE, SI)
An industry-leading company located in Miami, Fl is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer (PE, SI) to join their team.
- Prepare design calculations, redlines, specifications, design analysis, and construction cost estimates.
- Perform construction-related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and specialized structural inspections.
- Perform structural assessments of existing structures and prepare assessment reports.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and building contractors on the design and construction of projects.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License in Florida for atleast 5 years
- Must have SI (Special Inspector) license in Florida
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.