Project Engineer (PE, SI)
An industry-leading company located in Miami, Fl is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer (PE, SI) to join their team.
- Prepare design calculations, redlines, specifications, design analysis, and construction cost estimates.
- Perform construction-related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and specialized structural inspections.
- Perform structural assessments of existing structures and prepare assessment reports.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and building contractors on the design and construction of projects.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License in Florida for atleast 5 years
- Must have SI (Special Inspector) license in Florida
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.