Senior Environmental Scientist
An industry-leading company located in Miami, FL is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Environmental Scientist to join their team.
- Developing project plans in coordination with the Senior Project Manager, supporting bid and proposal efforts, and communicating directly with clients.
- Managing and conducting site assessment; surface water quality; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services.
- Overseeing and performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, stormwater monitoring, surface water monitoring, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Keeping abreast of federal, state and local regulations and published scientific findings as they pertain to the project assigned.
- Client service and identifying client needs.
- Working closely with Senior Project Managers to deliver projects on schedule and budget.
- Preparing technical reports, proposals, and cost estimates.
- Managing subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in environmental science, geology, hydrogeology, civil/environmental engineering or other related science with at least 5 years of demonstrated consulting experience.
- Operational knowledge of computer databases and office programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word).
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports and proposals
- Excellent writing and analytical skills are a must.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.