A wonderful opportunity is available at a leading CPA Firm in Milwaukee, WI which is seeking the expertise of an experienced Audit Associate to join their team.
Priding themselves in delivering in-depth knowledge, a vast range of services, and a consistent and responsive team, the successful incumbent will be responsible for working on all aspects of auditing from planning to execution and completion.
As the Audit Associate, you will be responsible for entailing tests and procedures performed under general supervision that will allow the Firm to collect sufficient evidence to assess whether clients’ financial statements are free of material misstatement, and ensure the completion of clients’ annual reports and interacting with clients to identify and resolve any audit related issues.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Must be eligible to sit for CPA exams in home office state
- Sound public accounting experience is preferred
- Strong capabilities in interpreting and analyzing financial statements to form conclusions and prepare client deliverables
- 1 – 3 years of progressive audit experience within a similar role
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Samantha or Lauren on on LinkedIn or contact them on +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.