Senior Audit Associate
A wonderful opportunity is available at an innovative CPA firm, which is a client of ours and they are currently looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Audit Associate to join their team.
We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free. Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
- Perform audit, review, and compliance testing procedures in accordance with firm and professional standards and as directed by engagement leaders
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items, testing problems, or other important matters in a timely manner
- Prepare (or review client prepared) financial statements and footnotes, management reports, and other engagement outputs
- Develop technical competency with GAAP and accounting procedures, especially related to assigned product line
- Requires 1 – 5 years of job related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- A current and valid CPA’s license is required.
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and reliability
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.