An industry-leading company located in Springfield, MO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and professionally represent the firm
- Monitor/control active projects to ensure adherence to schedules and budgets
- Mentor and direct staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision
- Travel to project locations typically within a 200-mile radius
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4-6 years of engineering experience
- EIT Certification required; registered Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Experience with engineering consulting
- Experience with local, state, and federal regulatory permitting processes
- Familiarity with AutoCAD software
- Familiarity with common civil engineering design software
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects from conceptual design through construction
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.