Civil Engineering Project Manager
A leading firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Engineering Project Manager to join their team in Mt Pleasant, SC!
- Coordinate directly with Clients on project requirements and expectations, deliverables, agency regulations, scheduling, and project deadlines.
- Attend Project Coordination meetings with Clients, Project Team members, government agencies, and contractors.
- Responsible of the preparation of Project Permitting Submittal Packages for Agency Reviews applications.
- Assist Project Managers in the Due Diligence Research of a project and demonstrate the ability to identify potential risk factors.
- Assist Project Managers in the review of site work bids from contractors related to Civil design projects.
- Prepare and Review Project Technical Specifications.
- Prepare and Compile Technical Reports related to the design of Civil Infrastructure (ie. Drainage Reports, Water Calcs, Project Narratives).
- Coordinate Project Workloads with other project team members.
- Make appropriate engineering design decisions independently. Bring solutions to engineering design issues and effectively communicate to Project Manager.
- Prepare the Complete Design and permitting for a Pump Station serving a project.
- Assist in the Construction Admin responsibilities of at least one (1) project that you were involved in throughout the entire course of construction.
- Coordinate directly with Clients, Contractors, and Government Agencies to provide solutions to field issues, review change orders and pay apps, evaluate as-builts, and coordinate project closeout.
- Evaluate and a provide suggested solutions to problem solving and troubleshooting issues arising in the field.
- 5 – 10 Years’ experience
- Basic Knowledge and Understanding of Project Proposals
- Ability to Coordinate with outside consultants involved in the project
- Developmental Time Management and Organization Skills
- Ability to Mentor fellow Civil Designers, Technicians, and Interns
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- PE or EIT Required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.