Municipal Site Engineer
A leading consulting engineering firm operating in the public and private sectors is immediately seeking a highly motivated Municipal Site Engineer to join their team in Monroe, MI or Adrian, MI!
In this role, the Project Geotechnical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Accomplishing technical assignments and completing engineering tasks of varying complexities in Governmental/Municipal Engineering and Site Development related projects.
- Serving clients in a technical lead role providing direction and coordination on public infrastructure projects and private sector developments.
- Managing projects as the project engineer or at times as a Project Manager while coordinating with the Municipal Services Team Leader for staffing and project assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in public sector design processes.
- Specification writing.
- Technical design competence in roadway design, water and sewer design, storm water (Quality & Quantity) management.
- Site plan layout and design.
- Site plan review.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Microstation experience required.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.