Our globally-recognized client is currently looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Analyze survey plans, reports, and other data collected to design projects
- Forecast and adhere to project timelines
- Use AutoCAD Civil 3D software to create designs
- Collaborate with state, local, and federal jurisdictions for permitting
- Additional related duties as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 4-6+ years of professional experience in site design
- Tennessee PE or ability to achieve by reciprocity within 6 months
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Experience in site design, entitlements, and permitting with local jurisdictions
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance, group term life insurance, identity theft protection, long-term and short-term disability coverage, telemedicine, and long term care insurance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Yearly profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) contribution
- Compensatory time paid out as PTO or additional pay if over 40 hours worked in a week
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.