Land Survey Technician
An industry-leading company located in Hillsborough, New Jersey is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Land Survey Technician to join their team.
In this role, the Land Survey Technician will be responsible for performing survey calculations, deed plotting, and stakeout setups.
- Performing survey calculations, deed plotting, utility and deed research, stakeout setups, cut sheets, and plan production.
- Assisting field crew when needed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in land surveying
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Field Experience Preferred
Education & Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.