An industry-leading company located in Albuquerque, New Mexico is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Manager (Environmental) to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Project Manager (Environmental) will be an independent, forward-thinking environmental professional with an outstanding business and technical presence to assist in growing, managing, and developing solid waste and environmental services in the New Mexico and the southwest.
This position demands a skilled leader with a network of contacts and experience within the regional solid waste and environmental community.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination for regional projects and clients and will interact with senior managers in developing planning initiatives.
- He or she will nurture, train, supervise and evaluate junior staff and recruit additional staff depending upon growth of the market area.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Civil/Environmental Consulting or the Solid Waste Management Industry.
- Experience with the full scope of landfill development, operation, engineering, and closure services, including landfill gas collection and control, siting studies, liner and cover system design/construction, closure plan development, geotechnical assessment, solid waste planning and financial studies, design of waste collection, transfer, and recycling facilities, and/or development of source reduction and recycling programs.
- Environmental experience with site assessments, field investigations, underground storage tank investigations, and remediation as well as environmental monitoring of soil, water, and air.
- Environmental/Air permitting experience, including experience with the State of New Mexico Environmental Department, would be beneficial.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Environmental/Geotechnical) required
- Professional registration (PE in New Mexico or ability to acquire through reciprocity)
- A strong civil background
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.