A multi-faceted and rapidly growing engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated CAD Engineer to join their team in New Rochelle, NY
- Responsible for designing products using computer-aided design software applications such as AutoCAD, MEP, Revit and Navis Manage. Designs products, creates and tests prototypes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
- Analyze, design, and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete project.
- Code and test software.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.
- Design floor plans, elevations, and realistic renderings with the help of software.
- Create designs for projects in the construction industry for both Civil and Architectural.
- Supervise assistant drafters and other workers involved in the project design.
- Other tasks as requested.
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent technical training and related experience
- 5 or more years of experience on the construction industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Navis Manage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple projects at the same time
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.