A multi-faceted and rapidly growing engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated CAD Engineer to join their team in New Rochelle, NY
- Responsible for designing products using computer-aided design software applications such as AutoCAD, MEP, Revit and Navis Manage. Designs products, creates and tests prototypes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
- Analyze, design, and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete project.
- Code and test software.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.
- Design floor plans, elevations, and realistic renderings with the help of software.
- Create designs for projects in the construction industry for both Civil and Architectural.
- Supervise assistant drafters and other workers involved in the project design.
- Other tasks as requested.
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent technical training and related experience
- 5 or more years of experience on the construction industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Navis Manage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple projects at the same time
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.