Fire Protection Engineer
An industry-leading company located in New York City is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer to join their team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of NYC, NY State & NFPA International Building Codes and NYC-DEP
- Strong Computer, AutoCAD and REVIT skills.
- Strong Elite Fire Hydraulic Calculations Software skills.
- Field Experience
- PE License and or LEED Certification a Plus
- Excellent Communication and Technical Writing Skills
- Design plumbing and fire protection systems including calculations of water, gas, sanitary/sewer and storm loads for submission to DEP & Utility Companies
- Develop project specifications.
- Ability to perform site evaluations.
- Attend meetings with clients and project team.
- Develop contract drawings from Schematics through Construction Documents
- Prepare filing drawings
- Construction Administration including review of submittals, shop drawings, RFI’s, & change orders
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.