An International CPA Firm in New York City is looking for a Tax Merger and acquisitions Manager.
In this role, the Tax Merger and acquisitions Manager will be an advanced level staff educated and experienced in leading client relationships on day-to-day tax matters supporting partners with service execution. They will perform federal domestic tax due diligence work for clients.
- The review of Federal income and payroll tax returns
- The review of financial statements, and books and records
- 6+ years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact the finance team Claire Gaston or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.