Plumbing Engineer I
An industry-leading company located in New York, NY is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Plumbing Engineer I to join their team.
- As an entry-level engineer, you will support our engineering teams working towards designs that are inspiring, demanding and highly collaborative. You will learn from others, and they will expect to learn from you. You will share in the responsibility, rewards, and recognition of producing truly innovative solutions and complete client satisfaction.
- Create basic designs under the direction of the senior engineer and/or senior designer, perform CAD/BIM drafting for a variety of projects and project sizes to begin to understand architectural engineering design and documentation.
- Coordination with the designs of other trades (architectural and engineering / internal and external) under the guidance of more senior technical staff
- Support the design and engineering efforts of systems for new installations, system retrofits, system replacement and system upgrades for a wide variety of projects and project types.
- Learn drawing organization and company standards.
- Take ownership of the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the work assignments.
- Assist engineers with field investigations and construction site visits to observe and attend project coordination meetings.
- Attend our Engineering Development Program continuing education seminars on technical and professional enhancing topics.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy a team environment and be flexible enough to work independently where needed. Candidates for this role will be eager to learn and will expand their knowledge and hands-on experience by challenging themselves and using the highly technical resources around them.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Mechanical engineering with a graduation date of Winter 2022, Spring or Summer of 2023
- Previous engineering internship, a plus
- Knowledge of the latest version of MEP Auto CAD; REVIT experience is a plus
- Proficient in design and calculation software; MS Office Suite
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.