A leading Civil Engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated REVIT/CAD Operator to join their team in New York, NY!
The REVIT/CAD Operator’s responsibilities will include:
- Supports and monitors CAD work requests.
- Knowledge of preparing drawings received from the architect (clean-up, set-up trade drawings) for our use.
- Ability to produce engineering drawings from sketches, red-line mark-ups, existing drawings, and designer field notes.
- Prepare MEP drawings which include layouts for ductwork, piping, power, lighting, fire alarm, sprinkler, and plumbing systems as well as riser diagrams, details, and schedules.
- Use the ADS drawings standards as guidelines.
- Create and maintain the Project MEP Model (setup-up views, sheets, etc.)
- Support project standards coordination.
- Assist and support production (creation of Revit families, details, schedules, etc.).
- Help resolve BIM/Revit issues.
- Manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to project team.
- Maintain Model data integrity.
- Complete Work requests that include but not limited to:
- Cleaning architectural backgrounds
- Setting up all MEP/FP drawings
- Creating PDFs, binding drawings
- 3+ years of experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.