An industry-leading company situated in North Carolina is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Plumbing Designer to join their team. The purpose of the job is to coordinate piping, space coordination requirements, develop schematics, plan drawings and installation details.
- Performing design work in various areas of the mechanical discipline
- You’ll coordinate piping, space coordination requirements, and develop schematics, plan drawings and installation details
- Take conceptual rough plan mark-ups and create final design documents, under the supervision of a senior designer, engineer, senior engineer or project manager
- Performs CAD/Revit functions proficiently in discipline
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3 years of AutoCAD design experience
- Revit Experience
- Plumbing Design experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.