Senior Mechanical Designer
An industry-leading company situated in Charlotte & Raleigh North Carolina is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Mechanical Designer to join their team. The Engineer is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of assigned projects, ensuring that those projects are designed in accordance with industry codes and standards, client specifications and within construction budgets.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineers (PE) Certification is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Expertise in HVAC, Technical writing, AutoCAD Software, Revit Software and VantagePoint CRM System
- General knowledge of Electrical Design, Plumbing Design, Fire Protection Design, Structural Requirements and Construction processes.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.