A family-owned Multi-Disciplinary Engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to join their team in Omaha, NE!
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. You’ll also research manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
The Electrical Engineer Responsibilities will include:
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Preparing design documentation and schedules.
- Providing design of electrical systems, including lighting, power, and communications systems.
- Performing calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings.
- Investigating code requirements.
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents.
- Assisting with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase.
- Serving as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 3+ years Electrical Engineering experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and set and manage priorities.
- Excellent people skills and strong oral and written communications skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.