A wonderful opportunity is available at an industry-leading full-service CPA firm located in Orlando, FL which is seeking the expertise of an experienced Audit Manager to join their team.
Built on principles that ensure its clients receive value, the successful incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the efforts of multiple client engagements with the ability to manage a budget, maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively. Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to clients to understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA License is essential for this role
- Must have progressive audit experience providing financial statement auditing services in medium to large public accounting firms
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience mentoring and counselling associates
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, and demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
- 8 years of progressive audit experience providing financial statement auditing services in medium to large public accounting firms or equivalent
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.