Civil Designer/CAD Technician
An industry-leading company located in Orlando, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Designer/CAD Technician to join their team.
Designer/CAD Technician Duties Include:
- Development and production of detailed drawings in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D to comply with DEP and local agency requirements. Strong Emphasis on CAD capabilities, speed and accuracy.
- Coordination with all Disciplines involved in project.
- Development and production of Construction Plans sufficient for bidding and for construction.
- Preparation of data and calculation of quantities, areas, etc. customary civil engineering plan design.
- Plotting, collating and compiling plan sets as required for agency and construction submittals.
- General office and administrative tasks including, but not limited to, couriering, scanning, copies, document preparation, filing, etc.
- Travel to project sites or other locations for reconnaissance, construction observation and meetings.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Civil Engineering Firm.
- Experience in Water and Wastewater Plant Design is required.
- This candidate needs to be a self-starter, highly motivated, team player, with good communication skills and ready to design and draft private, public and utility projects with little supervision.
- Flexibility to work more than 40 hours as needed preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Dependent upon experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision with a quality insurance company
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.