A well-established CPA firm offering a wide range of accounting, tax, and consulting services is looking to hire a full-time Tax Manager to join its tax department. This is a hybrid position in Orlando, FL.
This accounting professional will provide technical expertise, and performance evaluation, as well as conduct reviews and approvals. Are you resourceful, detail-oriented, client-focused, passionate, and willing to learn and grow within a competitive public accounting space, then this is the opportunity for you!
What they’d like from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- A valid Florida CPA license. CPA candidates planning on pursuing their CPA will also be considered.
- Experience working in public accounting environments (including tax returns, supervisory and tax preparation, research, and planning software programs).
- AICPA and FICPA Membership.
- Experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
Some benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Employee medical aid
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Positive work culture
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.