Hire Resolve has partnered with a family-owned business that manufactures take-out containers with a smaller carbon footprint and the environment in mind. This company is in need of a QC Technician with the following qualifications/experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with clients and co-workers in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to listen while safely following protocols and procedures.
- Be competent in math and computer skills (spreadsheets & email).
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Address internal and external quality issues including root cause analysis using an approved analytic process.
- Identify ongoing quality issues on the production floor by appropriate means and make recommendations on improving the capability of production tools.
- Interact with team members to communicate part requirements.
- Must be safety-oriented.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- $18 an hour
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.