Civil Department Manager
An industry-leading company located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Department Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Department Manager will be responsible for the operations of the Civil Department for land development projects between $50k – $150k. A key focus area for this position will entail production oversight, personnel management, client management, business development, scheduling, quality control, and financial management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and staff concurrently while meeting deadlines
- Leadership, oversight, and mentoring of project managers
- Business Development and client relationship management with proposal authoring and budget preparation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management required
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Thorough understanding of Civil Engineering and land development workflow processes
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- PE Licensure required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.