Design Engineer (Municipal)
An industry-leading company located in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Design Engineer (Municipal) to join their team.
In this role, the Design Engineer will be responsible for assisting municipal client representative with the review of development plans. A key focus area for this position will entail engineering design.
- Assisting municipal client representatives with the review of development plans for conformance with local ordinances
- Engineering design for stormwater and detention basin, infrastructure rehabilitation, and general permits
- Preparation of information materials, illicit discharge inspections, and annual reporting
- 2-3 years of experience with municipal engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts, and construction administration
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Registration of Engineering in Training (EIT) is preferred
- $60,000 to 80,000
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.