An industry-leading company situated in Warrington; Pennsylvania is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Design Engineer to join their team. The purpose of the job is to review development plans for conformance with local ordinances, including sub-division and land development, zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts and construction administration.
To be successful in this position, you should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair. It’s also important that you have rock-solid project management skills to meet the daily demands of the role. If you fit this description and you are enthusiastic about our company and its products, let’s meet.
- Design new engineering products and processes
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
- Analyze prototype data and retest if needed
- Research new product ideas and methods
- Improve existing products and processes
- Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly
- Write detailed reports
- Find creative design solutions to problems
- Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
- Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience with municipal engineering
- Candidates with proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Registration as an Engineering-in-Training
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.