Project Engineer (Municipal)
An industry-leading company located in the Pennsylvania area is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced in Project Engineer (Municipal) to join their team.
In this role, the Project Engineer (Municipal) will be responsible for municipal client representatives with project management to review development plans for conformance with local ordinances.
- Project engineering design for stormwater and detention basin, and infrastructure rehabilitation, preparation of E&S adequacy, general permits, and NPDES permits for submission to conservation districts and DEP
- MS4 programs including the preparation of information materials, illicit discharge inspections, annual reporting
- Ability to work with municipalities, business development, and public works design
- 7-10 years of experience with municipal engineering, client representation, plan review, and public works design
- Must have prior experience with municipal account management in either a primary or backup role
- Experience in land development, zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts, construction administration, and meeting attendance
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Registered as a Professional Engineer is preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.