Water/Wastewater Design Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Warrington, Pennsylvania is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Water/Wastewater Design Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Full-time position in our Warrington, PA office.
- Responsibilities include researching state and local design standards, coordination with contractors and clients’ engineering staff, assisting with the development of design plans and studies for water/wastewater utility construction, and assisting with QA/QC design reviews as well as assisting Project Managers and Project Engineers with a variety of engineering projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D; and strong organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience with water/wastewater and stormwater management design
Education & Certifications:
- BSCE or equivalent
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineers Registration or ability to obtain preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.