An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Tax Senior to join their team.
In this role, the Tax Senior will be an advanced level staff educated and experienced in accounting, financial statement preparation, tax preparation, and tax law. They will perform with minimal supervision, providing exceptional client service and helping advance the firm’s continued growth.
- Complete, review, and file federal and state corporate, individual, and trust tax returns, including multi-state
- Examine, prepare, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Prepare internal memorandum, written correspondence, and other documents for submission to the IRS or various state agencies
- 3+ years of public accounting experience with a concentration in small business and individual taxation
- Experience with tax research databases, including BNA and RIA
- Understanding of tax compliance process software, including GoFileRoom, Ultra Tax, Fixed Assets, and other related products
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or other relevant fields required
- Master’s in taxation preferred; Master’s in accounting beneficial
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Meals during spring tax season and fall tax deadlines
- Company events and activities
- Post-tax season trips
- Las Vegas, Disneyland, Sea World, Grand Canyon, etc.
- Responsible for Time Off (RTO), sick leave, and paid holidays
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, group life
- 401(K) and Defined Compensation Plan
- Section 125 Plan
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Bonuses and other incentives
- Casual work attire
- Hybrid workplace
- Professional and civic dues/involvement
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact the finance team Claire Gaston or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.