A financial services firm located in Phoenix, AZ is seeking the expertise of an experienced Advisor/Controller to join their team. This company customizes its services by leading and directing the work for its clients. They offer highly skilled and scalable accounting, finance, and human resource services.
The Advisor/Controller’s responsibility includes ownership of some of the firm’s monthly recurring Advisory clients as well as scheduling, prioritizing, and getting assistance as needed for those accounts.
- Manage multiple client accounts
- Participate in budgeting process
- Oversee the accounting for all of your assigned clients (including but not limited to forecasting, dashboards/KPI’s, budgets to actuals, cashflow reporting and final review of monthly results)
- Monthly review and approval of all hours charged on assigned accounts
- Special projects such as audit preparation, consolidations and ERP conversions.
- Other duties as necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- 8+ accounting and financial reporting experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of US generally accepted accounting principals
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA Preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (QBO preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact the finance team Claire Gaston or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.