We have an established CPA firm based in Phoenix; AZ is looking to hire a full-time staff-level CPA/tax accountant for a hybrid role. This company serves the agriculture, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, and professional services industries. They offer the following services: tax, accounting, new business start-ups, payroll, sales tax, computer accounting system set-up and training, financial statements, business analysis, and evaluation, estate planning, and research on special tax issues.
Are you detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills? Do you have public accounting experience seeking more challenges and opportunities? Do you have a growth mindset and willingness to learn? If your answer is yes, this is the opportunity for you!
- Full-cycle bookkeeping including monthly journal entries, and bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and other tax returns.
- Maintain fixed asset records including depreciation schedules.
- Payroll preparation.
- Experience with sales tax, accounting/bookkeeping, and some business tax.
- A CPA license or plans to acquire a CPA license
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, taxation or any other relevant qualification.
- Experience in preparing Financial Statements, Payroll Reports, Lacerte & QuickBooks experience and annual 1099’s.
They are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. They value their employees and seek to develop a spirit of teamwork in order to attain common goals.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.