An industry-leading company located in Phoenix – Mesa, AZ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced CAD Draftsman/Designer to join their team.
- The CAD Draftsman/Designer provides both strategic and operational support to service center managers throughout the organization.
- Work with engineers to prepare original drawings and revisions of natural gas, municipal, private, and industrial civil engineering projects using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other software.
- Provide technical support to other engineers and draftspersons as needed.
- Work at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Assist in preparation of promotional materials as requested.
- Provide other services including surveying and inspection on an as-needed basis.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Ability to work at a computer, knowledge in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other software.
- Ability to work in the office 90% of the time.
- Ability to occasionally travel to work sites.
- 4 weeks of PTO, with one week already in the bank ready to use on day 1
- 401k options, with a company match, and you’re fully vested on your first day
- Nine paid holidays, you choose which holidays to celebrate
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision along with a company HSA match
- Company sponsored short-term disability and term life insurance
- Long-term disability, cancer, and accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive bonus program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.