Civil Project Manager
A leading multi-disciplined engineering firm focusing on Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Planning, and Land Surveying is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Project Manager to join their team in Phoenix, AZ!
In this role, the Civil Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing residential and commercial land development projects.
- Performing and coordinating engineering design.
- Coordinating with and mentoring EIT’s.
- Collaborating with designers.
- Client management.
- Consultant coordination.
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates.
- Business development and growth.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge in CAD software.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Registered Professional Engineer within the state.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.