Civil Project Manager
A leading multi-disciplined engineering firm focusing on Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Planning, and Land Surveying is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Project Manager to join their team in Phoenix, AZ!
In this role, the Civil Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing residential and commercial land development projects.
- Performing and coordinating engineering design.
- Coordinating with and mentoring EIT’s.
- Collaborating with designers.
- Client management.
- Consultant coordination.
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates.
- Business development and growth.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge in CAD software.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Registered Professional Engineer within the state.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.