Entry Level Actuarial Analyst
An industry-leading company located in Phoenix; AZ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Entry Level Actuarial Analyst to join their team.
In this role, the Entry Level Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for utilizing effective communication and technical skills to support various actuarial functions of the organization and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
A key focus area for this position will be working closely with underwriters and senior actuaries to analyze and price reinsurance submissions and provide recommendations.
- Participate in discussions with underwriters and senior management to help them understand the conclusions and the key assumptions built into the pricing analysis.
- Effectively communicate findings and results to internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management as required.
- Assist in developing, enhancing, and managing pricing models.
- Supporting senior actuaries in reserving, financial reporting, and management reporting functions.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills; active participation in group discussion; and an openness in sharing thoughts and ideas.
- Strong work ethic and project management skills; ability to multi-task and to keep a flexible schedule in meeting deadlines is essential.
- Experience in Excel and/or other advanced technical programming and modeling tools (R, Python, VBA, RMS, or AIR, ReMetrica, MetaRisk etc.) is a plus.
- Must possess the commitment in pursuing actuarial designations.
- No prior working experience necessary; however, an actuarial internship experience will be a plus but not required.
Education & Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- At least one actuarial exam and an actuarial internship completed/in-progress or at least two exams passed is required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.