An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, AZ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Adhere to Company code of professional ethics.
- Maintain Company Quality Standards to ensure the best possible service for clients.
- Support Mechanical Team for all aspects of project development.
- Perform engineering calculations including, heat load calculations, energy modeling, ventilation requirements, duct static, piping head loss, COMcheck, cost estimates, LEED documentation, etc.
- Size, Select, Specify, & Schedule HVAC equipment, ductwork, hydronic piping, air terminals, plumbing equipment, fixtures, plumbing piping including domestic water, waste, vent, storm drainage, natural gas, compressed air, medical gases, etc.
- Develop Revit system design and documentation.
- Interact with clients and project team members.
- Complete assigned work on time.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail.
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Licensed or able to obtain P.E. license in the state of Arizona within the next 2 years.
- Desire to work in Phoenix metropolitan area.
- 2+ years’ experience in Mechanical Architectural design.
- Passed the F.E. or Engineer in Training exam.
- Graduate of ABET accredited engineering school.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Employee Ownership Opportunities of Company Stock.
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- Complete financial and operational transparency of your projects.
- 401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.