An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, AZ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Adhere to Company code of professional ethics.
- Maintain Company Quality Standards to ensure the best possible service for clients.
- Support Mechanical Team for all aspects of project development.
- Perform engineering calculations including, heat load calculations, energy modeling, ventilation requirements, duct static, piping head loss, COMcheck, cost estimates, LEED documentation, etc.
- Size, Select, Specify, & Schedule HVAC equipment, ductwork, hydronic piping, air terminals, plumbing equipment, fixtures, plumbing piping including domestic water, waste, vent, storm drainage, natural gas, compressed air, medical gases, etc.
- Develop Revit system design and documentation.
- Interact with clients and project team members.
- Complete assigned work on time.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail.
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Licensed or able to obtain P.E. license in the state of Arizona within the next 2 years.
- Desire to work in Phoenix metropolitan area.
- 2+ years’ experience in Mechanical Architectural design.
- Passed the F.E. or Engineer in Training exam.
- Graduate of ABET accredited engineering school.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Employee Ownership Opportunities of Company Stock.
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- Complete financial and operational transparency of your projects.
- 401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.