An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, AZ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
Project Engineer responsibilities you oversee:
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas.
- Using technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
- Performing in-house QA reviews of staff member work prior to management reviews.
- Ensuring that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes, and established design standards.
- Interacting with clients on engineering design and any questions/problems they may have.
- Directing and performing the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Arizona
- At least 3-5 years of Project Engineer experience in the field of civil engineering including drainage, water, utility, and pipeline design
- An expert using Civil3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS software programs
- Experience producing construction plans and documents from start to finish including survey data processing and base map development, utility research and conflict identification
- Flexible Scheduling (we work on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Performance profit sharing bonuses
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Tenure recognition
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.