An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, AZ is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing residential and commercial land development projects
- Performing and coordinating engineering design
- Coordinating with and mentoring EIT’s
- Collaborating with designers
- Client management
- Consultant coordination
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates
- Business development and growth
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge in CAD software
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Professional Engineer within the state
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.