Sr. Project Superintendent
An industry-leading Engineering firm is looking to fill a Sr. Project Superintendent position in Phoenix, Arizona.
- High School Diploma is required; an Industry related college degree
- Eight (8) years of extensive field and project construction management experience is necessary for this position.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment; proven history of leading others successfully and teaching, developing and mentoring others.
- The ability to read and interpret construction documents, knowledge of construction methods and materials, and the ability to communicate, negotiate and problem-solve are all required skills.
- Time management and project organizational skills to be successful in this role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple products (iPhone & iPad) and can learn specific software.
- Solid systems experience with Procore, JDE, and Asta is preferred. Training will be provided on company standards.
- Construct the project by plans, schedule, specifications and standards Lead subcontractors and field employees on a job site
- Lead project safety per the Company’s Safety Policy
- Work alongside the Project Manager(s) to manage the project schedule, budget and staff
- Develop and maintain the project schedule utilizing scheduling software; prepare two-week look ahead schedules
- Assist with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors
- Recommend ways to reduce cost, improve schedule dates, decrease project scope and improve the quality of the project
- Ensure project documents are accurate, timely and in compliance (i.e. closeout documents, submittals, daily logs, etc.)
- Review and enforce all contract terms and obligations
- Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.