An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Manager to join their team.
- Supervise scheduling of office staff and survey crews for multiple types of Legal Survey projects.
- Oversee the preparation, provide appropriate quality control measures for successful completion of
- Boundary Surveys, Subdivision Plats, ALTA and Topographic surveys, and legal descriptions with exhibits.
- Monitor performance of field and office surveyors to assure client receives a quality product on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain survey crew and survey technician procedures to ensure efficient and productive performance and accurate survey data transfer to and from the office.
- Establish and enforce quality controls in keeping with professional standards and company policy.
- Responsible for morale, efficiency, and individual member performance for team members.
- Prepare survey-related proposals and contracts.
- Staff the Survey Team as appropriate for current and anticipated workloads.
- Network with clients/potential clients to obtain new work and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Approve project billing and complete monthly billing reviews.
- RLS designation; AZ preferred or in process to be obtained
- CFedS certification desired although not required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Land Surveying with 5 years of experience in leadership role
- Thorough understanding of the analysis of title documents and boundary surveys.
- Strong technical, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with clients, municipalities, contractors, etc. to maintain excellent customer relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred although not required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.