Plumbing Design Engineer
An industry-leading company located in New York, New York is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Plumbing Design Engineer.
This is a great opportunity for a Plumbing Design Engineer with experience with one of the following markets or a combination of Commercial, Institutional, Healthcare, and Aviation as well as experience in Large Infrastructure Design. In addition to your engineering experience, to succeed in this role, you will need a solid knowledge of systems design for various projects with the ability to communicate design concepts via sketches and renderings.
This position will allow you to be part of a global company with an amazing history! The company is committed to being the best and to advancing the engineering design practice. To ensure this they rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and total job satisfaction of the great people who work there.
This company provides a flexible benefits package that reflects their respect for their employee’s workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in the Plumbing Design field
- Experience with the latest version of AutoCAD-MEP, and REVIT
- A working knowledge of the various applications of fire suppression systems gained through both formal training and project experience
- Knowledge of Mechanical / Plumbing trades, building codes, and drawings/documents
- Detailed knowledge of equipment from various manufacturers and the ability to make proper selections independently
- Ability to independently perform fire suppression hydraulic calculations to support the design and estimate construction costs and evaluate the feasibility of construction
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; exceptional candidates may substitute with significant years of experience
- Certified Plumbing Designer (CPD) Certification, highly preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.