We’re looking for the expertise of an experienced Portfolio Analyst to work closely with portfolio managers, traders, research analysts and investment operations professionals.
The position requires a familiarity with fixed income investing, an interest in and knowledge of portfolio analysis and implementation techniques; entails significant technology engagement; demands effective communication and data management capabilities; requires attention to detail, and calls for an independent individual who will seek continuous improvement of investment processes and skills.
- This individual will report to the Head of Portfolio Analysis and will work closely with portfolio managers, traders, research analysts and investment operations professionals
- Ensure that a large number of portfolios are structured appropriately relative to their benchmarks, and strategies as developed by the portfolio management team
- Ensure portfolio targets for cash, duration, and currency exposures are managed appropriately in accordance with Portfolio Managers
- Analyze shareholder/client activity and work with Portfolio Managers on investment and divestment options
- Coordinate billing with the Accounting
- Provide analytical support to the portfolio management team to help make portfolio-level decisions
- Perform detailed quarterly financial statement analysis, review of rent rolls, current and future cash flow and forecasting of both present value and cash flows
- BA/BS degree in finance, or economics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Significant experience in budgeting and financial management
Locations: Alabama, Nevada, New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, Washington, California, Florida, Nebraska, Minnesota, Maryland, Missouri, Georgia, Delaware, Texas and New York
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.