An industry-leading company located in Queens, NY is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Controls/Engineer/Specialist to join their team.
In this role, the Project Controls Consultants/Engineer/ Specialist will be responsible for the LIRR Business Unit Capital Program and other Infrastructure Projects.
- Duration of Service Required: 52 Weeks with the possibility of being renewed)
- Normal Work Week: Monday-Friday)
- Hours of Work: 8:00am –4:30pm (8 work hours per day + ½ hour lunch)
- Work Location: Hillside, Queens, NY or field offices to be determined by the hiring manager. May require weekly or monthly field visits for the assigned projects.
- Reports To the Manager of Project Controls or the designated Staff.
- Proven experience in Engineering & Construction.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering, architecture, management, business administration and/or a combination of education.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.