Project Engineer – Los Angeles
An industry-leading construction client is looking for a Project Engineer to immediately join their team.
- To plan, develop and carry out the technical aspects of large project development as well as small projects with complex features.
- Providing input on proposals to estimate costs and establish budgets for the project
- Preparation of a project work plan, setting of schedules and reviewing of performance
- Be able to work independently on projects to solve any arising issues.
- Participation in the completion review of the project and providing negative and positive feedback on the project
- Coordination and reviewing of engineers and CAD drafters
- Experienced in the usage of AutoCAD, LDT and/or Microstation CAD and Inroads design programs
- Providing a quality assurance review for completed drawings
- Keep up to date with new changes in the civil engineering environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registration as a civil engineer in California preferred
- Computer skills in CADD, Hydrology/hydraulics programs, windows and spreadsheet and database software.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Proficient in ProCore
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.