Project Engineer (Municipal)
An industry-leading company situated in Warrington; PA is urgently seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer (Municipal) to join their team. Responsibilities include municipal client representatives with project management to review development plans for conformance with local ordinances, including sub-division and land development, zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts, construction administration, and meeting attendance.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 3-7 years’ experience with municipal engineering, client representation, plan review, and public works design
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Must have prior experience managing municipal accounts.
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Eye Care Benefit
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Days (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.