Project Engineer (Municipal)
An industry-leading company situated in Warrington; PA is urgently seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer (Municipal) to join their team. Responsibilities include municipal client representatives with project management to review development plans for conformance with local ordinances, including sub-division and land development, zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts, construction administration, and meeting attendance.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 3-7 years’ experience with municipal engineering, client representation, plan review, and public works design
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Must have prior experience managing municipal accounts.
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Eye Care Benefit
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Days (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.