Project Engineer – Site Development
A leading Engineering and Land Surveying firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer – Site Development to join their team in Fort Worth, TX!
- Design and production of a variety of site development projects.
- Design and production of public works and private development improvement projects (i.e.: streets, drainage, water, sanitary sewer projects).
- Organizing and scheduling work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
- Learning project management in accordance with TNP standards and guidelines.
- Coordination with other disciplines.
- Construction administration.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 4 – 6 years of experience in site development design preferred.
- Responsive and service-oriented to our clients.
- Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required.
- Proficiency with Civil 3D, Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Committed to professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Ability to manage and schedule work to meet objectives & deadlines.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- PE License required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.